Stress is a physical or emotional stimulus that causes bodily or mental unrest and is a constant in all our lives. We all suffer from stress whether at work, at home, or on holiday. Stress can keep you from performing your best and can damage your mental and physical health. As no one’s life is completely stress-free, it’s important to know how to manage the stress in your life. While the complete elimination of stress is unrealistic, the successful management of stress is definitely an achievable goal. We can learn techniques and strategies to manage it so that we have control over it and its effects on our physical and mental health.
The hand-picked stress management courses below have the potential to relieve you of stress. They can bring peace of mind, clarity, and confidence to your life. Take a stress management training course today and watch your life change for the better.
Stress Management Courses
Created by Gregory Caremans
Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (7,100+ ratings)
This stress management course has been comprehensibly researched to offer you the best techniques from the UCLA and the NYU in combatting stress. You’ll learn how to analyze your stress, how to discover the root causes, and how it affects you personally. You will be taught four different strategies for dealing with stress. A cognitive relief strategy, a physical relief strategy, a sensory relief strategy, and an emotional relief strategy. Each separate strategy has ten examples that demonstrate how to use the strategy to remove stress from your life. So with four strategies and 10 examples per strategy, you’ll learn 40 ways to rid your life of stress.
- What are the different types of stress.
- How to use cognitive relief, physical relief, sensory relief and emotional relief strategies.
- How to apply over 40 different techniques to manage stress.
Created by KainRamsey
Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (430+ ratings)
A comprehensive stress management course that will show you how to effectively manage the stress in your life. You’ll also learn how to use stress to your benefit by embracing it and changing your thinking.
- How to develop and strengthen your inner resilience to stress.
- How to pinpoint the main causes of stress in your life and how to deal with them.
- How to manage common stressors with confidence.
- How to handle stressful situations in a calm and relaxed manner.
- How to eliminate stress before it becomes a serious health problem.
Created by Liz Makin
Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (10+ ratings)
This excellent stress management course by Liz Makin offers you an insight into stress, its impact on your physical and mental health, the symptoms of stress, and the causes of stress. You will also receive a wealth of stress management tips and strategies to help you effectively manage stress. The course takes a holistic view of stress management. It is not a theoretical or academic course on stress.
- Learn about stress, its symptoms, and causes.
- Identify the root causes of your stress.
- Learn 75 stress management tips and strategies.
- Develop a personalized action plan to reduce your stress.
- Develop stress management strategies ready to manage future stress.
If you found this article on the best online stress management courses useful, please share on Facebook and Pinterest. Thanks for reading!